Friday, August 31, 2012

Storm door

Home Depot showed up with our new storm door this morning. It took the guy about an hour and a half to install it and it looks grrrrreat. Cats love it as much as I do.

Old door from the inside


Meh

really meh

more meh
~*new*~ door

Wow! Super!

Awesome!
In the winter, I can put in a double paned glass insert (really easily, might I add). Since it's double paned, I bet I can leave door open when it's sunny too. Ah~ can't wait.

While we're on the front of the house, here's what the sides of our house look like right now:
Right side. Hostas are pretty, no thanks to me though

Left side. my contribution - wilting sunflowers

...yeah
The one healthy sunflower was donated to us by Norm (handy dandy shirtless guy) but every time it flowers, stupid squirrels climb up the stalk, chew off the flower, and leave the poor thing bent in half. I have, like, 3 flowers in the whole patch and the squirrels insist on devouring each and everyone of them despite the house across the street...

BURSTING with sunflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment